[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Need writing buddy to stick to daily/weekly goals! : Goal Posts • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Need writing buddy to stick to daily/weekly goals!

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
pessoa
Private E-1

Need writing buddy to stick to daily/weekly goals!

Postby pessoa » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi there !

I'm working on a short story collection (literary fiction) and have made some serious goals and deadlines to make it happen, and would love to help another writer out with his/her daily and weekly writing goals... I am a freelance writer by profession, so I am good with editor deadlines but not deadlines of my own creation!! :) I am seeking support for productivity and meeting deadlines more than critiques, although we can do that as well...

Let me know...

mramos85
Private E-1

Re: Need writing buddy to stick to daily/weekly goals!

Postby mramos85 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Did you find someone? I might be interested. Would you mind sending me an email to mramos@innovaengineers.com and tell me a little more about your writing history and your project. Thanks

Maria

vptran2
Private E-1

Postby vptran2 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Hey there...not sure if people ever got hooked up with a productivity buddy? If not, I'm game...I have-established deadline by this summer to submit for publication need all the daily goal structure I can get. Would be happy to give the same back. Contact me back at (e-mail address deleted; use WD's PM system, please -pls.)..

asalspammer
Private E-1

Postby asalspammer » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:56 am

I'm looking to find a friend to correspond with, exchange pieces and offer advice. I'm a casual writer of fiction, occasional genre pieces, really anything that catches interest, and I'm looking to make myself better. I'd love to find someone interested in reading each other's work and keeping each other motivated on a weekly/monthly(/daily?) basis.
Unlock the key of your success by and By using our latest passguide and study you can easily pass selftestengine exam.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:29 am

i don't do buddies, but if having a mentor would help, i always have time for one more mentee and am only a mouse click away...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts