[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Looking for A Writing Partner: Super Hero TV Show : Goal Posts • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Looking for A Writing Partner: Super Hero TV Show

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
JessicaShrp
Private E-1

Looking for A Writing Partner: Super Hero TV Show

Postby JessicaShrp » Mon May 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jessica and I am looking for a writing partner to help me develop my super hero concept to the small screen. Its based on the idea of a black high school boy in the inner city ghetto becoming a super hero. It needs to have a "what would happen in 2014" feel. If someone were to see it, I would want them to say, "this seems grounded and near realistic, or "this could actually happen one day". That is not to say that it won't have its crazy villains because I have more characters in my head. However, the above is just for starters.

I love the Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy and Man of Steel realism; so, that is what I am trying to go for.

I love writing stories so, if your interested then, let me know at jessicasharp1891@gmail.com

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Looking for A Writing Partner: Super Hero TV Show

Postby mammamaia » Tue May 27, 2014 10:39 am

before you write a single word with a partner, be sure to have a good, tight, collaboration contract signed and sealed...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

joy9393
Private E-1

Re: Looking for A Writing Partner: Super Hero TV Show

Postby joy9393 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:43 pm

I would want them to say, "this seems grounded and near realistic, or "this could actually happen one day". That is not to say that it won't have its crazy villains because I have more characters in my head. However, the above is just for starters.
Get fast success in and exam questions by using our latest exam .

Return to Goal Posts