[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
A Fabulous call for The Creative Writer in you : Goal Posts • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

A Fabulous call for The Creative Writer in you

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Canwrite.well
Private E-1

A Fabulous call for The Creative Writer in you

Postby Canwrite.well » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 am

A Fabulous call for The Creative Writer in you...

We are looking for Creative writers who can put human emotions on paper in an impressive way using easy to understand expressions. Have millions read and like your writings by joining us. Please help us know you better by mailing us 1 or 2 of your best writings to Email removed. Please contact WD for you advertisement needs.--Terry
Please ensure that your each writing is 500 words or less and talks about a special relation that you share with someone. An ideal entry will be a letter from you to your Friends or Dear ones telling them how special they are to you. We will get in touch with you for more content if we like your writing style.

Thanks

robjvargas
Captain

Re: A Fabulous call for The Creative Writer in you

Postby robjvargas » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:18 am

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

Canwrite.well
Private E-1

Postby Canwrite.well » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 am

It is not a Scam.. I am going to talk to WD to see if their Billing policy for advertising works for me or not.. Yes, with so many scams going around these days, there is nothing wrong in thinking that anything that sounds too good is a scam.. :P

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:41 pm

what do you pay?
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

Canwrite.well
Private E-1

Postby Canwrite.well » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 am

Dear Rob and others,

All I can tell you at this point of time is that I am a Product Manager and I have a fabulous idea with me. I believe that my idea has all the potential in it to make it BIG and it can change the way people read. Yes, I was using Camel casing to highlight certain things and that is a normal thing to do in most of the software products. I am not a professional writer to sound grammatically correct all the times and that is one of the reasons I am looking for others to join me. Other big reason is that - I need variety(writers who write in different styles) for my product. On a lighter note, I believe my English is decent.

Like you know everything has to start somewhere and our product is still on paper. A Software product can be One big crazy thing. You do not need a big budget if you have the right idea. I am not building a website like Amazon or an ERP like Oracle... :) Every new product looks foolish during its initial days and only time can tell how good it actually is. I am willing to play the waiting game with my idea.

You are free to ignore this for now.

I strongly believe that my product can generate a million views to your writing in a longer run. I am not going to follow the conventional ways of publishing your book or setting up a web page for you. It is something different. Give me some more time and I am hopeful that I can answer your other questions of not having a website or an Email account. On a different note, many of the best software products run on freeware. I do not see anything wrong in using free services from Google or other providers to have my product up and running. I will be going for paid services only if the product maintenance demands it.

I will reply back to this thread again when I have my product ready for the Beta testing.

Wishes...

dantefrizzoli
Private E-1

Postby dantefrizzoli » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:37 am

Can you at least tell us about it or post a link for some extra reading. Extra verification about your background, project or idea is always helpful for the skeptics...
Dante - Aspiring Novelist. |

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:01 am

Return to Goal Posts