Writing Buddy (Crime Fiction)

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
ryerye17
Private E-1

Writing Buddy (Crime Fiction)

Postby ryerye17 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:47 am

Hi there!

My name is Riley, and I am an experienced playwright, trying my hand at writing a novel. Yes, I do need help with my current manuscript. Aside from reading and commenting, I also need someone to bounce ideas off of. Of course, I am more than willing to provide the same support for you and your work.

The novel I am working at is a tongue-in-cheek murder mystery, with LGBT characters. I would personally prefer someone who at least knows the genre a little bit. In terms of what I can help you with, as mentioned, I am a playwright. But with fiction, I can definitly assist you with any genre you prefer. :)

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Writing Buddy (Crime Fiction)

Postby mammamaia » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:28 pm

howdy, riley!
I'm a lifelong mystery fan and a full time writing mentor [+ occasional playwright]... so, if having a mentor would help, just drop me a line any time...

love and hugs, maia
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts