[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Hoosierpen's Journal : Goal Posts • Page 9 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Hoosierpen's Journal

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
hoosierpen
Private E-2

Re: Hoosierpen's Journal

Postby hoosierpen » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:37 pm

4/5/2014: I didn't write yesterday (Saturday) but wrote for about an hour on Friday.
Visit me at or on my .

hoosierpen
Private E-2

Postby hoosierpen » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:34 pm

4/6/2014: Worked for about half an hour on my current story.
Visit me at or on my .

hoosierpen
Private E-2

Postby hoosierpen » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:09 pm

4/9/2014: It's been a really busy week, but I have managed to squeeze in a couple of hours for writing. Hope to finish the first draft of my current story tonight.
Visit me at or on my .

hoosierpen
Private E-2

Postby hoosierpen » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:31 am

4/14/2014: I just noticed that my last post here, made over the weekend, is gone. I have also had some troubles logging into the forum in the last couple of days, which is why I haven't posted since (I thought) Saturday. Anyway, I edited and published last week's story and then began on a new story. Wrote for about half an hour yesterday.
Visit me at or on my .

hoosierpen
Private E-2

Postby hoosierpen » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:23 pm

4/21/2014: Easter inspired nothing but chocolate glaze and lovely family time. No writing, in other words, and none today thanks to some real-world fun. Oh well, tomorrow's another day, and I do have some ideas percolating.
Visit me at or on my .

hoosierpen
Private E-2

Postby hoosierpen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:45 am

This week has been a complete wash in terms of writing anything other than emails, software, birthday cards, and, yes, this post. Between long work hours and family shindigs, I have not been able to carve out any decent windows for writing. I don't want to get completely shut out, though, so my revised target for this week is to partake in a flash fiction challenge of some sort. We shall see!
Visit me at or on my .

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 am

Hi Adam. I just wanted to say I commend you for continuing to update this thread. Keep up the good work.

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 am

I agree with Terry. Keep it up!

I write a short story every week just to practice and improve (not that I'm sure it's working). I have a self-imposed weekly deadline so I'm forced to write and I make the story public so that I don't just crawl under the rug and hide. Kinda like what you're doing here.

Keep going.
The Rule of Three

hoosierpen
Private E-2

Postby hoosierpen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:53 pm

4/27/2014: Thank you for your encouragement! I do indeed plan to keep going, and to stay out from under my rock.

I was able to salvage my week thanks to a couple of intensive hours on Saturday and Sunday, and I ended up with a fairly decent story. It was a tough week, and I was grateful to be able to finish even something small.
Visit me at or on my .

hoosierpen
Private E-2

Postby hoosierpen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

4/29/2014: Another slow start to the week; haven't started a new story yet.
Visit me at or on my .

PreviousNext

Return to Goal Posts