Writing/Critique Buddy (sci-fi genre)

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
SummerStarr
Private E-1

Writing/Critique Buddy (sci-fi genre)

Postby SummerStarr » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum. I've been a member of this site for a while but I haven't really posted anything other than a couple of writer's prompts. I've been writing poetry and short stories since I was a teenager. I'm currently working on my first novel. It is a sci-fi novel (I would not consider it under PG-13, so please keep that in mind) I have it about half way completed and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading what I have so far and critiquing it for me. If you have something that you're working on, I would be happy to read and critique it for you as well. I can send what I have all at once, send only a couple of chapters at a time, however you want to do it. I am new to all of this, so I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. Anyway, if you're interested please PM me or respond here. Thank you so much! :D

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Writing/Critique Buddy (sci-fi genre)

Postby mammamaia » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:10 pm

i don't do buddies, summer, but i do mentor new writers, have written sci-fi and have read all the masters of the genre... so if having a mentor would help, drop me a line any time...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts