WRITING BUDDY?

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
J.M.Baldwin
Private E-1

WRITING BUDDY?

Postby J.M.Baldwin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 am

Hey, I'm just looking for a writing buddy. I usually write around the horror/ fantasy/ Young Adult / possible romance genre so any one who is into that genre is a bonus :)

I am looking for critiques, as well as to critique others, and to help people with their work as well as being helped in return.
We can talk about our writing, our current projects, and bitch about how we hate Mary Sues.
We can swap tips, give each other deadlines etc.

I am looking for someone who can talk on a weekly basis, not just once or twice then never speak again. I firmly believe that having a writing buddy can help.

Reply to this post if you're interested, or contact me on my E-Mail- j.m.baldwin@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for reading!

ChristopherMerlino
Private E-1

Re: WRITING BUDDY?

Postby ChristopherMerlino » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 am

Hi, JM,

I think I just replied to you on another thread, but I'd be interested in partnering up with you. It's always noce to get someone's opinion on a regular basis. Let me know if you're still interested.

Chris
Chris

If at first you don't succeed...

...deny you ever tried.

Return to Goal Posts