Looking for a writing partner.

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
mabreu
Private E-1

Looking for a writing partner.

Postby mabreu » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:42 pm

Hello, I am looking for a writing partner for some projects. I am not interested in selling or buying writing services. I enjoy reading and writing in fantasy and science fiction genres. A positive attitude combined with a kind demeanor and commitment is much appreciated in a partnership.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Looking for a writing partner.

Postby mammamaia » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:26 pm

i don't do partners, but if having a mentor would help, i'm only a mouse-click away and always have time for one more...

if you do take the partnership path, be sure to have a good, tight collaboration agreement signed and sealed before writing a single word together... to not do so is to court disaster... and don't think it can't happen to you, as i've seen the sad results time and again...

the best one around is wga's... though it's for screenwriters, i've adapted it to work equally well for any kind of writing and i'll be glad to help you tailor one to your situation...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts