YA Critique Partner Wanted

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
AbsolutelyKismet
Private E-1

YA Critique Partner Wanted

Postby AbsolutelyKismet » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

I write mostly YA speculative fiction (futuristic, post-apocalyptic, will soon branch into some urban fantasy and maybe a zombie book) and Historical (nontraditional but plausible story lines with some romance, but not Romance because I'm a prude and can't write intimate scenes!).

I'm looking for someone with similar tastes. It seems like the most common collaboration is trading 1-2 chapters (or # of pages if the chapters are short) every 1-2 weeks, but I'm completely open to suggestions. I have one novel completely finished and would consider swapping novels to start, then going chapter by chapter for new material after that.

Goals: To get/give feedback using critical criticism, provide encouragement and motivation.

Also curious - I'm open to a mentor, but I'm not sure what that relationship entails. What is the get/give? Feedback please. :)

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: YA Critique Partner Wanted

Postby mammamaia » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:48 pm

i mentor writers full time, so feel free to email me for the basics and to have any questions you may have answered...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts