Looking for a writing partner

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
clembo
Private E-1

Looking for a writing partner

Postby clembo » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi! I'm looking for a writing partner to bounce ideas off of, help me/you stay motivated, and critique my current WIP. I feel like I have a solid outline and I'm three chapters in and now I'm starting to freak out a bit thinking OMG IS THIS GOING ANYWHERE IS IT EVEN WORTH IT?! This is my first novel ... obv :)

It's a contemporary YA (I think) love story/coming of age, but I'm open to all genres.

ETA I also have some short stories in various stages of completion I could use critiquing on as well.

Thanks!!
I write because I'm a writer because I write.

"If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't ____ them."
- John Waters

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Looking for a writing partner

Postby mammamaia » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:15 am

i don't do 'partners' but would be happy to take you on as a mentee, if mentoring would help...

re going from journalism to fiction, edna buchanan sure made the transition successfully, so i'd love to help you follow in her footsteps..

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts