Looking for a critic partner

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
carlson_michel
Private E-1

Looking for a critic partner

Postby carlson_michel » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

I have an issue of over telling my story as well as getting stuck in details. If anyone is willing to to collaborate with me twice a week I would appreciate it, but please only someone who is willing to share their work with me as well.

I know that sounds like a bad idea, but I learn best with a fresh eye on my work as well as through other's mistakes. I am a single working mother so I can only do 1-2 chapters twice a week, via email. I will not be copying any work that is sent to me and I ask for the same courtesy to whomever will be working with me. I look forward to working with you. :)

Azure-Princess
Private E-1

Re: Looking for a critic partner

Postby Azure-Princess » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Sure I can help, and don't worry about people stealing. I'll admit I was a little paranoid about that too, but here on Writer's Digest, I don't think that will be a problem. I completely understand about the whole schedule/working thing, so don't worry.

I'm send you a message with my email.

carlson_michel
Private E-1

Re: Looking for a critic partner

Postby carlson_michel » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:50 am

I have already accepted someone as my partner. Sorry. It was sent through a private message instead of on here. Thank you anyway

Return to Goal Posts