Vampire Science Fiction Rising From The Grave

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
KnightWriter
Private First Class

Vampire Science Fiction Rising From The Grave

Postby KnightWriter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 am

I will begin writing a vampire story that hopefully will revamp the vampire-themed genre. No...it doesn't revolve around the planet of love. To tell you the truth, all that romance can make a person barf. I've gotten most of the needed history and names from Wikipedia, but it's a broad aspect of history. Does anyone have any experience in Egyptian, Roman, or any other historical cultures?

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Re: Vampire Science Fiction Rising From The Grave

Postby KnightWriter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:14 am

Good news everyone! No offense Hubert Farnsworth...none at all. I've just accepted a job at a dialysis center, which will eat up most of my time. So, this project will take longer than I expected. If you don't get a response from me in regards to your posting (that is if anyone is crazy enough to believe that sometimes crazy can work and insanely respond to my goal :lol: ), it is not my being rude. I simply have not had the time to enjoy all the praises and insults...I'm forecasting mostly insults....probably about a 65% chance. That's not opinion either...I mean, 16 people have viewed this and walked off without dropping even a penny in my tin can on a street corner. Maybe if I offered lawn furniture as a come-on someone may notice...anyone know where I can get said products for $1.00? That's all I have in my wallet right now. :) Anyway, I'll still be researching and getting my ducks with targets lined up in their shooting gallery. Maybe...just maybe...I can learn a lot about survivorship and get the basis for some great stories and poetry. Like I said...sometimes crazy works.

Return to Goal Posts