South American help

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Deb E
Lieutenant Colonel

South American help

Postby Deb E » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:49 am

I'm writing a book in which a good deal of the story takes place in a South American country. (which country hasn't been determined yet) I can use Google to find places of interests, etc., but I'm looking for someone who can help my character experience day-to-day life. I may need to email you periodically while writing this section.

Does anyone here live in South America or have spent a considerable amount of time in South America? I'll make the country fit where you are.

Thanks, Deb
Debra Easterling
www.debraeasterling.com

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: South American help

Postby mammamaia » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am

i recently lived in a suburb of bogota, colombia for nearly 6 months... if that would help, feel free to email me for info...

before that, i lived for the same period of time in puerto rica and after colombia, in mexico... not SA, but still 'latin america'...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts