Anyone looking for a writing/critique partner?

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
680aevans
Private First Class

Anyone looking for a writing/critique partner?

Postby 680aevans » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Hey everyone! I am looking for a writing/critique partner to exchange emails with on (at least) a weekly or biweekly basis. I'd love to get some outside perspective on my writing, and I'd love the motivation of knowing someone is actually going to read my stuff regularly! :) I'll give your work some real attention as well.

I mostly write fiction with some magical realism, but I enjoy lots of different genres. I'm toying with a children's/YA book idea right now as well.

I hope there are at least a couple of you out there looking for a similar partnership!
For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. --Vincent van Gogh

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Anyone looking for a writing/critique partner?

Postby mammamaia » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 pm

i don't do 'partners' but i do mentor writers of all breeds and have mentored many writers of children's books... so if that will help, just drop me a line...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Novic
Private E-1

Postby Novic » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Yeah we could use each other..kamakama25@ovi.com

JMAT
Private E-1

Postby JMAT » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 pm

I might be interested and you may want to trade critiques with me. I lead a busy life and could most likely only do one or two chapters a week.
As a neophyte writer I would like to find someone who doesn't know me, owes me money, loves me or is one of my kids and would and could give me honest and hard critiques.
I have written three novels and one novella, none published. If you are interested and think we could be mutually beneficial to each other I would like to correspond as soon as it is convenient for you.
JMAT

marquest
Private E-1

Postby marquest » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi,

I'd like to give it a go.

J.M.Baldwin
Private E-1

Postby J.M.Baldwin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:23 am

Hey :) I'm busy with a realistic YA fantasy novel right now so I think we could have a lot in common :)
Give me a bell on my e-mail j.m.baldwin@hotmail.co.uk
I love giving critiques and just talking about writing genuinely.

Return to Goal Posts