Critique Partner Wanted - Magical Realism/Literary Fiction

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
ByronicHero
Private E-1

Critique Partner Wanted - Magical Realism/Literary Fiction

Postby ByronicHero » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Seems pretty quiet in this forum so my fingers are crossed that people still check for any new posts.

My name is David and I am seeking a dedicated critique partner. I am feverishly working on my second novel which is a collection of short stories. It is literary fiction with a blend of magical realism/fairy tale/mythology. I promise you will not have to worry about reading about vampire witch love stories with werewolf children fighting to appease Big Brother. I do not need a critique partner to be in the exact genre I am but the closer, the better simply for the sake of understanding. Then again, opposites do attract.

Pending on the size of the pieces, I would like to exchange on a weekly/bi-weekly basis. I'm very committed but I understand that things come up and life happens. With that said, critiquing is about give and take. I am prepared to be there as editor, motivator, friend and I expect the same in return.

If you’re interested or if you want more information, please respond or send me a PM.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. :D

David

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Re: Critique Partner Wanted - Magical Realism/Literary Ficti

Postby mammamaia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 pm

i don't do 'partners' or 'buddies' but i do mentor new writers, so if having a mentor would help, drop me a line...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts