Will you be my Mommy?

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
edburdett
Private E-1

Will you be my Mommy?

Postby edburdett » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 am

I need a mentor - someone to talk me down from this "content mill" ledge!

I am just getting started after a layoff and I need someone to remind me to breathe and sleep and eat and quit doing research on the internet long enough to actually write. The amount of information out there about freelance writing is quite overwhelming. I have no idea where to start. Query letters? Complete articles? And what in the world am I going to eat while trying to make a name for myself?

My interests are numerous and eclectic. Whatever you write about, chances are it will interest me too.

If you won't do it for me, do it for Naughty Bird. He's my dove and he needs to eat too!

Thank you all so very much,
Erica

Deb E
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Will you be my Mommy?

Postby Deb E » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 am

Erica, my heartstrings were pulled. If you'd like to talk, my email is easterlingda@yahoo.com.
Debra Easterling
www.debraeasterling.com

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:10 pm

i sent you an email a few days ago, erica... did you get it?
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

edburdett
Private E-1

Postby edburdett » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 pm

I did get your e-mail. Sorry I haven't responded yet - today's the first time in a while that I had any time to catch up on e-mail. I'll jump on it right now :)

Return to Goal Posts