Critique partner

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
undrea2000
Private E-1

Critique partner

Postby undrea2000 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:30 am

Hi. Looking for a CP. Someone who is a beginnig writer like myself. We review each others work and give motovation to when needed. I'm currently working on the outline for a speculative fiction novel. But I also write poetry, short stories, and have a few screenplay ideas. If you write any of these things then great. If not then still no big deal.

nonfictionwriter
Private E-1

Re: Critique partner

Postby nonfictionwriter » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:03 am

Hello Undrea.

I would be very interested in this. I'm also a beginning writer. I'm actually a physician writing a nonfiction book, but the style of the book is based on patient interviews, so it is intended to read like a series of short stories. I don't have any particular knowledge of screenplays or poetry, but I would be happy to give you my input. Sometimes it is better to have input from someone who as not as familiar with the nature of the project.

If you personal message me, I would be happy to give you my number and e-mail, and we can exchange ideas.

Return to Goal Posts