[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Need someone to help me be accountable : Goal Posts • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Need someone to help me be accountable

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
MistyDawn
Private E-1

Need someone to help me be accountable

Postby MistyDawn » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:54 pm

I finally have my idea for a short story. I have set down and outlined my plot, characters, settings, and so forth. Now its on to writing, but I am scared to start.
Where do I go from here? :?

cynicalwanderer
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Need someone to help me be accountable

Postby cynicalwanderer » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:56 am

"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:37 pm

nonfictionwriter
Private E-1

Postby nonfictionwriter » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:54 am

Hey Misty. I have the same problem-the infamous writers block. I would suggest you just start writing. Don't worry about the quality. You can always edit it later. If you would like, I would be happy to take a look at anything you write and give you some inspiration. Just personal message me.

thesundancekid
Private E-1

Postby thesundancekid » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Hey MistyDawn, I'm really similar to you, I think. I love to write but I really struggle to start and to stay committed once I start hating my own work. I'd love to have an accountability buddy :) send me a private message if you're still keen

Return to Goal Posts