[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Laruuk : Goal Posts • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Laruuk

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Laruuk
Private E-2

Laruuk

Postby Laruuk » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:19 pm

Laruuk
Private E-2

Laruuk

Postby Laruuk » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:19 pm

I voted for this forum, and now I don't know what I want to do with it.

My goal is to do the weekly writing prompts, do at least three entries a week in my blog, and get down 1000 words a week of my book.

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

RE: Laruuk

Postby abqwriter » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:23 pm

Steve, with all you have on your plate, that's quite ambitious!  We'll hold you to it.  1000 a week is probably doable and will definitely get you to your goal of a finished novel.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:27 pm

Laruuk
Private E-2

Postby Laruuk » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:34 pm

Can I edit my post?

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:13 pm

yudelka
Captain

Postby yudelka » Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:20 pm

This is good, Steve.
I think one thousand words per week is really good.

See, you found just the thing to do with this forum...

Success Stories, here we come!

Laruuk
Private E-2

Postby Laruuk » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:58 pm

Jumbie
Lieutenant

Postby Jumbie » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:30 am

Steve, we have confidence that you can meet your goals without fudging. Writing them down sure makes a difference, doesn't it?

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:32 am

Yay Steve! Sounds like our goals are quite similar. I don't think I've ever checked out your blog, so I'll head on over there today. Now you know you will have a new reader expecting 3 posts per week!

Next

Return to Goal Posts