Looking for a writing friend(s)/mentor!

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Nicoleeolee
Private E-1

Looking for a writing friend(s)/mentor!

Postby Nicoleeolee » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:49 pm

Good afternoon! I'm looking for writing friends/mentors. Any genre is fine since we are all in this together, right?

I can provide editing, proofreading, and a fresh set of eyes if needed; you don't have to if you don't want to! I have a hard time finishing anything I write anyway! Maybe you can help with that? :lol:

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you!
Much love,
Nicole

noob
Private E-1

Re: Looking for a writing friend(s)/mentor!

Postby noob » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:52 pm

[quote="Nicoleeolee"]Good afternoon! I'm looking for writing friends/mentors. Any genre is fine since we are all in this together, right?

I can provide editing, proofreading, and a fresh set of eyes if needed; you don't have to if you don't want to! I have a hard time finishing anything I write anyway! Maybe you can help with that? :lol:

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you!
Much love,
Nicole[/quote]
===========

deadlines

they will cure writers block
and make you finish

Hunnybee
Private E-1

Re: Looking for a writing friend(s)/mentor!

Postby Hunnybee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:40 am

Hello, I am would be interested in a writing friend, I can help with encouragement to finish by deadlines. Grammer is not one of my strong suites, I constantly have to correct. I do have the drive to write, let's rephase that, I am driven internally to write therefore I do. I struggle with getting frustrated with endings and not being able to figure out how to close a story.

Return to Goal Posts