Looking for a writing friend

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
BellatrixS

Looking for a writing friend

Postby BellatrixS » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi I am Büşra from İstanbul, Turkey. I do write horror stories. Not published yet. I go to the university in İstanbul, study Interpreting and translation studies; but I actually become a horror writer. I like the works by Stephen King, read lots of works of him, also like the world's classics. I look for a writing friend who is as willing as me to become a writer, who will want to share the ideas and writings with me and so do I. I want to work seperately but just speak about writing and all about. We can also make a good friendship and give each other encourage when discouraged. If interested please contact me here or via my e-mail
queen_b-vienna@hotmail.com

Thanks all.

Deb E

Re: Looking for a writing friend

Postby Deb E » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:58 am

I can never have too many friends. Contact me at easterlingda@yahoo.com
Debra Easterling
www.debraeasterling.com

mammamaia

Postby mammamaia » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 am

i mentor many aspiring writers in all parts of the world... you can email me any time...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

dana608

Postby dana608 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi Büşra! My name is Dana. I am very determine to work on my writing this year and I desperately need a buddy as well. There is one thing though... I am terrified of horror! I can give you ideas though. I can brainstorm with you and help you out that way. If you are interested let me know.

dana608

Postby dana608 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi Büşra,

I am very happy to hear from you. I will definitely help you with your writing all that I can. I too, share your desire to get serious about my writing career.

I think my writing can be described as romance with a little mystery or intrigue.

I will set you up as a contact in my email.

Novic

Re: Looking for a writing friend.

Postby Novic » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 am

Hi.i too would be very much delighted to oblige but there's a catch! I'd also expect equal aid from you.facebook:lindanovic dlamini.email:kamakama25@ovi.com

Return to Goal Posts