SF buddy, co-writer or expert.

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Alienscifi

SF buddy, co-writer or expert.

Postby Alienscifi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm a science fiction fan who wants to get his SF ideas out. Here seems to be a good place. We'll exchange ideas and see if any SF experts are here.

mammamaia

Re: SF buddy, co-writer or expert.

Postby mammamaia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 pm

isaac, you've been warned several times about starting too many threads... and this is yet another one that's just a repeat of others and in the wrong place, to boot!

if you don't stop doing this, he'll have no choice but to ban you from the site... don't you understand that?

my best, most caring advice is for you to ask paul to delete this thread and then just let all the others take care of your obsessive need to discuss whatever it is you want to discuss about sci-fi writing...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls

Re: SF buddy, co-writer or expert.

Postby pls » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Best solution will be simply to lock this thread. The request is irrelevant to the forum purpose.

Return to Goal Posts