Would love to have a writing buddy!!

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
LHRich

Would love to have a writing buddy!!

Postby LHRich » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:31 am

Hello :D

My name is Leslie and I would adore having a writing buddy. I mainly write fiction but am currently working on a nonfiction project. That said I'm not particular about your genre - just generally looking for cooperative support and motivation.

My current nonfiction project is to put together a book about how mental health patients are treated by medical doctors. I'm hoping to have both backed up facts as well as personal stories and interviews with doctors.

But like I said, you don't need to be writing nonfiction (as far as my needs!)

Thanks in advance :D

Walk your own path.

mammamaia

Re: Would love to have a writing buddy!!

Postby mammamaia » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:25 am

i don't do 'buddies' but i do mentor new/aspiring writers of all breeds... and mentoring includes support and motherly motivation!

drop me a line if i can be of any help...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Deb E

Postby Deb E » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:58 pm

I'd love to help and I could use some mental health knowledge in my current novel. PM me and I'll give you my email address.
Debra Easterling
www.debraeasterling.com

NickDupree

Postby NickDupree » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:28 pm

My project has some similarities to yours. PM me, it'd really be great to team up.
"I write not because I have the strength to write, but because I do not have the strength to remain silent." —Rav Avraham Yitzchok Kook

Twitter: @NickDupree
Introduction to me on this forum

haileywynn

Postby haileywynn » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:28 pm

Leslie,

I would love to be your writing buddy, if you'll have me! Our respective projects are somewhat aligned. My work is a "riches to rags" story (no, not "rags to riches," riches to rags") about how I lost my mind to schizophrenia and nitrous oxide abuse. I see a medical doctor every two weeks to manage the 15 pills I shove down my throat each day, and I also see a psycho-therapist every week. Please let me know if I can be of any help. My manuscript is currently being edited by a friend, but when it is complete you are more than welcome to ask for a copy if it would help you with your project. I would love to hear more about your project!

Hailey

Return to Goal Posts