I need a writing buddy please!

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
readytorise

I need a writing buddy please!

Postby readytorise » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:15 am

Hey guys. I REALLY really need some motivation here and beta readers/writing buddies have always been the most effective for me. I would be so grateful if someone could read and give their thoughts on a new novel that I am writing. I am very happy to read for that person in exchange as well - in fact, I prefer it as it motivates me better. I'm pretty good at giving detailed feedback and spelling and grammar is my life so expect that I will be thorough. :)

The novel in question is speculative fiction and set in post-apocalyptic times. It is based on the moral struggles of several young people as they are pushed to their limits.

Sound like something you'd be into? Please send me a private message so we can exchange emails. Cheers! :D

mammamaia

Re: I need a writing buddy please!

Postby mammamaia » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 am

i'm a lover of apocalyptic and post-apoc tales, plus i mentor fledgling writers, so you can drop me a line any time...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

macmanji

Re: I need a writing buddy please!

Postby macmanji » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 am

I've used the site inkspand to find readers willing to provide feedback on my books. In my years of writing, I've found impersonal feedback, from readers I don't know, to be the most honest and useful.

Return to Goal Posts