Would like a writing buddy for fantasy/ little bit of sci-fi

Join fellow writers here for encouragement and accountability. Look for a writing buddy in your genre or work with someone to set and reach your writing goals.
Sora Faorzia

Would like a writing buddy for fantasy/ little bit of sci-fi

Postby Sora Faorzia » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm

I'd like someone who can read and critique things I've written (even story ideas). And if you could deal with me being slightly random, being poofy (vanishing for days off the Internet and leaving in the middle of something), that would be really ideal. I can read your writing and give you feedback, too, although I'm not the best at actual editing.

About me...I'm still in school (let's leave it there), and I have to do homework and study. It's like having a job :lol: I like to write, and I've been 'writing' since 5th grade, although all those stories really need improvement. And that's an understatement.
I'd like to be published someday. That's my long term goal in writing for now.

I also overuse this ~ and :lol: .

Please PM me if you can do this! Thank you!

EccentricKim

Re: Would like a writing buddy for fantasy/ little bit of sc

Postby EccentricKim » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey. Looks like hanging out at the sci-fi fantasy forum like you've been doing can help out there! Good luck!
Previously published writer starting over.

mammamaia

Re: Would like a writing buddy for fantasy/ little bit of sc

Postby mammamaia » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 am

i don't do 'buddies' but do mentor new writers... so if you want help/advice/feedback now and then, drop me a line...

love and hugs, maia
maia3maia@hotmail.com
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to Goal Posts