[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
"Selected Emotions for Her" - PRESS REVIEW : Writers' Block Party • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

"Selected Emotions for Her" - PRESS REVIEW

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
daz_in_paris

Postby daz_in_paris » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:58 am

daz_in_paris

Postby daz_in_paris » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:58 am

Hey, I'm posting this as I am HONESTLY interested in other people views on my book.

I'm NOT asking you to buy it or part with any money.

Just check my profile and there is a link where you can preview the WHOLE book for FREE.

I have seen some very interesting people on these forums and look forward to receiving feedback on "Selected Emotions for Her".
(This can be either left here or preferably on my myspace profile)

Kind Regards,

Darren

Darren. R. Jones
Author of "Selected Emotions for Her"

Check out my profile at
www.myspace.com/darrenrjones

Check out my Storefront at:
www.lulu.com/darrenrjones

daz_in_paris

Postby daz_in_paris » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:59 am

Hey, I'm posting this as I am HONESTLY interested in other people views on my book.

Just check my profile and there is a link where you can preview the WHOLE book for FREE.

I have seen some very interesting people on these forums and look forward to receiving feedback on "Selected Emotions for Her".

Kind Regards,

Darren

Darren. R. Jones

Check out my profile at

daz_in_paris

Postby daz_in_paris » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:00 am

Kind Regards,

Darren

Darren. R. Jones

Check out my profile at

jasipper
Brigadier General

RE: "Selected Emotions for Her" - PRESS REVIEW

Postby jasipper » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:54 am

Darren,

Congrats! Wish you the best with your poetry. We'll also be glad to critique any poems you'd like to show. Hope to see more from you soon!

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:03 am

daz_in_paris

Postby daz_in_paris » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:10 am

I am wishing for people to read the preview that I have given. This preview is actually the WHOLE book. The link is as above. I look forward to hearing your views. Sorry for the confusion.

kind regards,

Darren. R. Jones

cathryisist
Private E-1

Postby cathryisist » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:32 pm

Darren,

That's the kind of book I'd love to write and read. Congratulations!!!!!

Sandy

shevas

Postby shevas » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:22 am

Darren,
read your preview, and I was really moved by your writing. I'd like to read more of this, so perhaps i'll buy ebook then give you a proper review.

How do you like publishing with lulu so far?

Return to Writers' Block Party