Celebrating more than 200 posts!

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jumbie

RE: Celebrating more than 200 posts!

Postby Jumbie » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:57 am

I think that's what a lot of us do. Jump right in. I just try to have some semblance of something interesting to add - usually anyway. LOL, not sure this one is going that way.

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:18 am

You always have something interesting to add, and I just love your signature line, "dance like nobody's watching." It always makes me think about singing like nobody's listening, because I love to sing, but can't carry a tune, but I belt it out in the car anyway, with my kids saying, "Mom, we're trying to hear the song." Although they are impressed that I know most of the words to Billy Joel's "We didn't Start the Fire," and it is their current favorite song on Mom's current (older) favorite album, Stormfront.

Jumbie

Postby Jumbie » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:31 am

LOL, I love to sing in the car. Unfortunately I have less talent than the really bad guy from American Idol - Billy Hung (?). And I love Billy Joel. We saw him in concert with Elton John. They were incredible playing each other's songs.

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:24 am

Ok, I just belted out the hymns in church, and from the looks I was getting from people around me, I think everybody was listening! Oh well.

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party