[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Celebrating more than 200 posts! : Writers' Block Party • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Celebrating more than 200 posts!

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:23 am

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:23 am

I've surpassed the 200 post milestone! Hooray for me! Or maybe I just have too much to say and need to practice more restraint! In any case, I really enjoy this writing community and have learned a lot from many of you who are farther along in your writing life than I am. You've all inspired me and I'm writing everything now: a second novel, more magazine freelance, and hopefully, a better query for my first novel.

Thanks to all and happy writing!

P.S. I don't normally write with so many exclamation points, but I'm feeling very enthusiastic today.

yudelka
Captain

RE: Celebrating more than 200 posts!

Postby yudelka » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:50 am

Yay!!!
Soon, you'll be an "Extreme Veteran." How exciting!

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:07 am

yudelka
Captain

Postby yudelka » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:18 am

JessicaLeigh
Lieutenant

Postby JessicaLeigh » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:23 am

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 am

The stars reflect the number of posts. 5000 posts is a gold star. Go for it, Josh!

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:25 am

Congrats, Susan! It's nice to have you here.

I think anyone who posts to Gold should at least receive a book deal. The folks at WD are well connected, eh?

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:18 am

They've been 200 posts well spent.  You're now revitalized, moving in a new direction and motivated to hone your skills!  You're an asset to the forum.

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:56 am

Awh, go on!

Next

Return to Writers' Block Party