WD nano kit vs the slower seminar to write your novel

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
sammy2
Private First Class

Re: WD nano kit vs the slower seminar to write your novel

Postby sammy2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:25 pm

[quote="ostarella"]Come on, william - everybody knows you're the troll who keeps coming back with sock puppets. Your discussions are always the same things - same words, same phrases, and eventually they'll devolve to the same "I'm being picked on by the fascists". It's a broken record and very tiresome.[/quote]

I dont know what you think you know that everybody knows but I know that you dont know what you think you know is not so.

ostarella
Lieutenant

Postby ostarella » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:22 pm

"I don't know what you think you know but I do know that you do not know that it is not so."

No, that's not a quote of your post above. This is from Sept 27, 2017, under your previous sock puppet, plughmann.

http://www.writersdigest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=268084

Like I said, we DO know - it's easy when you keep falling back on the same old stuff.

sammy2
Private First Class

Postby sammy2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:50 pm

[quote="ostarella"]"I don't know what you think you know but I do know that you do not know that it is not so."

No, that's not a quote of your post above. This is from Sept 27, 2017, under your previous sock puppet, plughmann.

http://www.writersdigest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=268084

Like I said, we DO know - it's easy when you keep falling back on the same old stuff.[/quote]

I am starting to doubt you know anything.
Why are you so defensive just because I asked about WD seminars?

If you cant add anything to what the WD blurbs said why bother replying at all.
Doesnt matter what you think about those classes they are what WD teaches.
Every one of them I found is a variation on outlining/planning/organising or related issues.
None of them teaches any other method.

Why not propose a course if you have a better method?
Dot it even if it is not better; but is different, so people have a choice.

ostarella
Lieutenant

Postby ostarella » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Disagreeing with one source of ADVICE if they don't present it as ADVICE does not require me to re-teach the course. My only obligation is to note when misinformation is presented here. Which I did. Believe it or not, WD is not the God of Writing. If you have PROOF that outlining will work for everyone every time, please present it. But you won't present it now any more than you have in the past when asked for it during all your sock puppetries, because there is no such PROOF.

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:32 am

Ugh...Here we go again. Locking this thread as it's went south quick.

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party