[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
How's Your Writing Going? : Writers' Block Party • Page 7 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

How's Your Writing Going?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Oldtimer
Colonel

Re: How's Your Writing Going?

Postby Oldtimer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:20 am

I've just been invited to write another story for the British Interplanetary Society. Very honored.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:50 am

That's awesome Dorothy. Congrats.

samotnik
Private E-1

Postby samotnik » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:41 am

Thanks for the support, it is just one of those moments. Of course I will keep writing, some things you just can't stop, you can only adjust your story to the way you feel.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:34 pm

[quote="Oldtimer"]I've just been invited to write another story for the British Interplanetary Society. Very honored.[/quote]

Congratulations, Oldtimer. That's really cool that you get to be involved in this again. :)
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Thank you, updog and Terry. I'm chuffed. :D
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Still going great.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

Dreaming Imrryr
Master Sergeant

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 pm

I have hit a road block, but hopefully I will be writing again soon.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Starting Nano project
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Rosedarling
Sergeant First Class

Postby Rosedarling » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Oldtimer wrote:
> I've just been invited to write another story for the British
> Interplanetary Society. Very honored.

WooHoo, Dorothy! Great news. Congratulations!
Formerly known as rosebud
https://rosaliehovis.wordpress.com

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Great. I got caught up on Saturday and now I'm working on the new chapter.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

PreviousNext

Return to Writers' Block Party