bullies and disrupters

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
plughmann
Sergeant

bullies and disrupters

Postby plughmann » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:52 am

Why is it when some people or certain topics are brought up there are 3 people here who post nothing on the discussion subject area but start dealing in personalities.

They are clearly bullies who need attention. Do they also enjoy disrupting discussions so they are ineffective.
One of them advertises his own writing forum url and badmouths WD and this forum. Clearly he trying to kill the forum to get people to use his web site.

ostarella
Lieutenant

Re: bullies and disrupters

Postby ostarella » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:19 am

Paul made the comment a while back that he had closed more discussions since you (or one of your many sock puppets) came on board than he had in years. People are leaving because the moment someone disagrees with you - or even fails to agree with you - you attack. There is no having a discussion with you. There is only kowtowing to your ignorance and ego.

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:18 pm

[quote="plughmann"]Why is it when some people or certain topics are brought up there are 3 people here who post nothing on the discussion subject area but start dealing in personalities.

They are clearly bullies who need attention. Do they also enjoy disrupting discussions so they are ineffective.
One of them advertises his own writing forum url and badmouths WD and this forum. Clearly he trying to kill the forum to get people to use his web site.[/quote]
Once more the troll tosses out lies and misinformation. What the troll doesn't want others to know is that answers were given. And the troll chose to ignore anything that did not fit within the troll's prejudices and biases.

That's why it's the troll that's been repeatedly banned. Not the "3 people."

Having to create sock-puppet accounts tells the whole story of who the honest one is.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

plughmann
Sergeant

Postby plughmann » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:20 pm

[quote="ostarella"]Paul made the comment a while back that he had closed more discussions since you (or one of your many sock puppets) came on board than he had in years. People are leaving because the moment someone disagrees with you - or even fails to agree with you - you attack. There is no having a discussion with you. There is only kowtowing to your ignorance and ego.[/quote]

PLS was a fascist. People are leaving because you and your minions dont discuss writing but prefer attack people personally.
And rob has his own site he tries to get people to use while he badmouths WD and this forum.

rob-lost
Corporal

Postby rob-lost » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:14 pm

[quote="plughmann"]
PLS was a fascist. People are leaving because you and your minions dont discuss writing but prefer attack people personally.
And rob has his own site he tries to get people to use while he badmouths WD and this forum.[/quote]
Attacking the dead.

Very classy.
Write for the love of writing? Try my Writers Writing forum
http://writerswriting.proboards.com

plughmann
Sergeant

Postby plughmann » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:28 pm

[quote="rob-lost"][quote="plughmann"]
And rob has his own site he tries to get people to use while he badmouths WD and this forum.[/quote]
Attacking the dead.

Very classy.[/quote]

Hitler Stalin pls whatever. They were similar in how they treat people. UNFAIRLY. They support their core clique and dont care about anyone else.
Just like the libtards using antifa style saul alinsky methods to silence those they disagree with. That is the style pls used to enforce ostarella robjvargas and rob-lost plus an occasional fellow traveller bully.

rob-lost
Corporal

Postby rob-lost » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:01 pm

How is it that you know this about pls if you're NOT one of the numerous william ID's that he banned?

I warned you before to pay attention to your own words, william. Now you've, yet again, effectively admitted that you're using a sock-puppet account to circumvent a ban.
Write for the love of writing? Try my Writers Writing forum
http://writerswriting.proboards.com

plughmann
Sergeant

Postby plughmann » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:08 pm

[quote="rob-lost"]How is it that you know this about pls if you're NOT one of the numerous william ID's that he banned?

I warned you before to pay attention to your own words, william. Now you've, yet again, effectively admitted that you're using a sock-puppet account to circumvent a ban.[/quote]

I admit nothing.

Like Bart Simpson says I didnt do it , you didnt see me, you cant prove it.

Now how about discussing writing instead of personalities.
And if you have nothing to say, which I know is an oxymoron, then go start your own discussion topic.

ostarella
Lieutenant

Postby ostarella » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:15 pm

[quote="plughmann"]
I admit nothing.

Like Bart Simpson says I didnt do it , you didnt see me, you cant prove it.

And if you have nothing to say, which I know is an oxymoron, then go start your own discussion topic.[/quote]

Good lord - how old are you anyway? 5?

robjvargas
Captain

Postby robjvargas » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:58 pm

[quote="plughmann"]
And if you have nothing to say, which I know is an oxymoron, then go start your own discussion topic.[/quote]
You're so busy discussing your prejudices about others that you haven't even noticed that I put writing up for critique.

That's how useful you are.
Slowly putting together a "replacement" forum at http://writerswriting.proboards.com.

It's still under construction, but come take a look.

Next

Return to Writers' Block Party