Goodbye my friends, mamamaia and pls

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Dreaming Imrryr
Master Sergeant

Goodbye my friends, mamamaia and pls

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:26 am

I've been on and off this forum for many years, perhaps over ten years, I've never kept track. I had seen pls when he wasn't an admin so many years ago. But all this time I never really got to know him, like all the other members I "met" here, we were just casual acquaintances.

But in recent times, when the need was there, pls treated me with kindness, tolerance and respect. It takes a kind soul to treat a stranger thusly. I don't know if Paul had any religion he adhered to, but I as a Catholic man will say, may God bless you Paul.

I also remember mamamaia and was also saddened when Paul told me she had passed away a while back. mamamaia was always helpful and also a kind soul. And likewise I don't know if mamamaia adhered to any religion, but may God bless mamamaia as well.

All writers imprint a part of themselves inside their writing, and so all their readers will know a part of mamamaia and Paul through their writing. In this way writers achieve a kind of immortality.

Goodbye my friend mamamaia, R.I.P.

Goodbye my friend pls, R.I.P.

Your friend, Dreaming Imrryr

Return to Writers' Block Party