A Sad Day

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
plughmann
Sergeant

Re: A Sad Day

Postby plughmann » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:56 am

[quote="rob-lost"][quote]
And I won't be silenced by antifa type libtard attacks.[/quote]
Oh, hey there, William. I see you're back.

You just can't stop going back to that language.

Here's a hint: I didn't ask you to do anything. Nor did I tell you to do anything.[/quote]

????????????

Ursula did it more than you but you concurred.

rob-lost
Corporal

Postby rob-lost » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:41 pm

William, I asked you if you could at all see how it might be even a little bit insensitive.

Do I concur? Yeah.

I did not, however, tell you OR ask you to do anything. I asked you for your opinion. And you responded with the same namecalling and language that's got you banned half a dozen times (or more).

If you want the freedom to behave that way, why not start your own forum? That's what I did. I can point you to several places where you can do that for free.

All we want is one thread to mourn, william. No one has told you to shut up entirely. Just to not bring that stuff into this thread.

You can't even do that?
Write for the love of writing? Try my Writers Writing forum
http://writerswriting.proboards.com

plughmann
Sergeant

Postby plughmann » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:04 pm

[quote="rob-lost"]William, I asked you if you could at all see how it might be even a little bit insensitive.

Do I concur? Yeah.

I did not, however, tell you OR ask you to do anything. I asked you for your opinion. And you responded with the same namecalling and language that's got you banned half a dozen times (or more).

If you want the freedom to behave that way, why not start your own forum? That's what I did. I can point you to several places where you can do that for free.

All we want is one thread to mourn, william. No one has told you to shut up entirely. Just to not bring that stuff into this thread.

You can't even do that?[/quote]

??????????????

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:25 am

Locking...

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party