Forum Problems Bypass: How to login & how to post

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Dreaming Imrryr
Master Sergeant

Forum Problems Bypass: How to login & how to post

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Last edited by Dreaming Imrryr on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Forum Problems Bypass: How to login & how to post

Postby pls » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 am

If it works for you, use it. However, be sure that you review my suggestions in the FAQ forum, too, as most of the current problems seem to be as a result of WD's technical staff refusing to upgrade phpBB as per periodic notification to do so.

Keep in mind, too, that the site is not consistent in loading software, probably because of its "step-child" position of being integrated into the Word Press platform (that's why we had so many mass spam problems, especially with a Korean spammer, until Terry Rodgers came up with a clever solution that forced every first-time user to post in the Introductions forum, allowing them one post per day. You may have to log out and back in again to be able to post on a given day. In fact, I have not been able to access certain posts to review them. Luckily so far I've been able to deal with spammers and those who break forum rules and deal with them.

Good luck! And thanks to you who are giving new users all the good advice.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Re: Forum Problems Bypass: How to login & how to post

Postby Noizchild » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 am

Noted.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"