Writing Prompt/Podcast Guests

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
endlessbeautiful
Private E-1

Writing Prompt/Podcast Guests

Postby endlessbeautiful » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello all,

Lucas here. I run a creative writing project called Endless Beautiful (http://www.endlessbeautiful.com). We write while we listen to a 15 minute session comprised of various sounds recorded in the field. It's easy and fun, and there is a podcast along with the physical workshops. We are experimenting with doing these remotely over Skype. I am looking for additional guests to do the workshop with us in this manner. The first five minutes of the show are for introductions. You can tell us about what you're currently working on. Then we move into the writing part of the workshop and quickly follow that with sharing what we came up with and a loose discussion about how we got there. Check out our website and try a session if this sounds at all interesting to you.

I prefer if you have some sort of headset or other mic setup. Please let me know if you want to participate in one of these workshops. I can be reached at create[at]endlessbeautiful.com.

Return to Writers' Block Party