[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
2017 Writers' Lounge : Writers' Block Party • Page 7 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

2017 Writers' Lounge

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
onceuponwednesday
Major

Re: 2017 Writers' Lounge

Postby onceuponwednesday » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:06 pm

The Rule of Three

Noizchild
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Noizchild » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 pm

You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Anyone writing anything new today?
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

thewritinggirls
Private E-1

Postby thewritinggirls » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Wondering if anyone balances writing with children? I have three and they are under 10. Times are hard to get arranged for some good, solid writing time. But I would love to try some things. I keep a pen and paper with me steady because inspiration strikes at any time, but I always have such a collection of napkins and paper scraps at the end of a couple days. I'm in the process of character development for a historical fiction story, based in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

cynicalwanderer

Postby cynicalwanderer » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:52 pm

"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:59 pm

I need something new in my life.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:38 am

[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Noizchild

Postby Noizchild » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:51 pm

What's everyone working on lately?
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Brien Sz
Sergeant Major

Postby Brien Sz » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Waiting on notes on two pieces and currently writing a Beginner's Guide to Photography.

Lbeauchesne
Private First Class

Postby Lbeauchesne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:23 am

Dissertation for final year. I need to translate it from German to English and French once complete. This is partly due to me being awkward, and partly due to maybe having to move elsewhere to do my Masters.
I am also working on house training OH, but that's a completely different story... :lol:
Formerly known as MsMotty/Linzi82

Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them so that others may also share in our triumphs.

PreviousNext

Return to Writers' Block Party