[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
2017 Writers' Lounge : Writers' Block Party • Page 6 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

2017 Writers' Lounge

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Brien Sz
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: 2017 Writers' Lounge

Postby Brien Sz » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:41 am

Just finished editing 5 short stories and a novelette that I am going to assemble for a self published book. The stories are all back stories to various verses in the New Testament. The novelette is an exploration (fictional) of why Judas betrayed Jesus.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:07 pm

I have gotten most things done today.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:32 pm

I saw two rainbows today. It's been raining so hard here that all the colour has been washed out of the landscape, so it was good to see something of that stripe arching over all the grey.
The Rule of Three

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Coding on some of my pages are wonky.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Thanks for the information and the uplifting feedback, Bear.

I've heard the opposite, that you have to tailor your query so it sounds like they are the only agents you're sending it too. Maybe that's what's wearing the most about the whole thing, I wish it could just be about the work. I don't mind being judged and found, (hopefully just so far), unworthy. It's just after reading into things, and poking my head out of the hole I live in, that maybe all they care about is how many followers you have on facebook.

It's easy to get seriously jaded and cynical when you send love letters into a black box that could just be a shredder in disguise.
The Rule of Three

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Yay, somebody finally posted in here again.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:44 am

Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:08 pm

I am just about done moving my site from Webs.com.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Rosedarling
Sergeant First Class

Postby Rosedarling » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:44 pm

Formerly known as rosebud
https://rosaliehovis.wordpress.com