[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
2017 Writers' Lounge : Writers' Block Party • Page 8 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

2017 Writers' Lounge

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Noizchild
Lieutenant

Re: 2017 Writers' Lounge

Postby Noizchild » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Adding another chapter for my work over here.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

miketom
Sergeant

Postby miketom » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:01 am

Working on a chapter for the 3rd book in the Alborn series (The Bridge Door was book 1).
Formerly known as J T Hall and Lyn Carceo
Creator of a hanson/dragon/dinosaur world

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm working on a poetry story.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:53 am

Plodding along through the family history which I intend to finish by June. The file is 60MB right now, and I am about half-way through. As this history is really just a family photograph album, I have to be careful what images I download, but I expect to finish well within Smashwords' limit. I'm not even thinking about how much 40 image-heavy copies are going to cost me. :shock:
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 pm

Sorry. Can't think why I typed 'Smashwords'. I meant CreateSpace.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:01 am

I'm working on hand writing my story, which has been an eye opener. I've had to go and change some of it but it's okay. I just hope it turns out to be a good story. And after reading what I've written I think it is better suited in the young adult section instead of general fiction. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:12 am

Hope all is doing well. It's been rather quiet on here. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:07 pm

I haven't been on the Forums for almost a week, but it isn't my fault. Tried to get on to deal with all the spam I was sure was popping up in the Introductions forum (it was), but I couldn't access the Forum pages at all, although I could get on the main WordPress WD site. Tried everything I could think of, including deleting my cookies. I was able to correspond with Brian Klems, and he said he was able to access the Forum with no problem.

So today is infusion day, at the cancer center, and lo and behold I got right on! I have no idea why a change in networks would make a difference, but just for yuks and grins I'll restart my modem and see if that make a difference. And if anyone here who is a techie has an idea, feel free to e-mail me @ plsbcbdxer "at" aol.com. Thanks.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

PreviousNext

Return to Writers' Block Party