[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NaNoWriMo Anybody? : Writers' Block Party • Page 9 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

NaNoWriMo Anybody?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Rosedarling
Sergeant

Re: NaNoWriMo Anybody?

Postby Rosedarling » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Good job folks! I'm off to a slow start but still trudging through. I keep forgetting to add my word count. I get involved then drift off to sleep. No excuses though. I'm finished with physical therapy and have a new part time job, which will allow me the time I need. So hang in there. Looking forward to your snippets.
Formerly known as rosebud.

Stratton
Major

Postby Stratton » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Yikes I am falling behind. I might have to have a few late nights coming up! Hope everyone else is off to a better start than me!

cynicalwanderer
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby cynicalwanderer » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:32 pm

"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:11 am

ditriemariebowie
Private E-1

Postby ditriemariebowie » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:09 am

Thanks ditriemariebowie.

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:11 am

I noticed that a couple of you haven't entered a word count yet. Are you still with us? Do you need help? If so, let me know.

cynicalwanderer
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby cynicalwanderer » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:20 pm

So, the half way point. I see some of you are keeping up with it nicely, but I'm about 10,000 words behind. Still, so far that's 16,000 words worth of book I didn't have before, and I like how it's coming out, so it's all good.

How's everyone else feeling about the quality of what they've written so far?
"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:13 pm

HOW ABOUT A SHOUT OUT FOR THESE WRITERS AND ALL WHO PARTICIPATED. GREAT JOB FOLKS!

PreviousNext

Return to Writers' Block Party