[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
NaNoWriMo Anybody? : Writers' Block Party • Page 8 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

NaNoWriMo Anybody?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
onceuponwednesday
Major

Re: NaNoWriMo Anybody?

Postby onceuponwednesday » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:22 pm

All ready.

I'm onceuponwednesday on there.
The Rule of Three

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:25 pm

Formerly known as rosebud.

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Good luck to all of you who are taking part. I expect splendid novels from everyone. :D
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

cynicalwanderer
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby cynicalwanderer » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:03 pm

Aaaand we're off.

It's 1:02 a.m. here. I had to get up to soothe my son through a bout of eczema, and now I've got insomnia myself, so what better use of the post-Halloween hours than for me to start writing some absolute drivel.
"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:48 am

Go! Go! Go! Maybe you can use all that left-over Hallowe'en candy for fuel. Good luck to all.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Is it too late to join in? Um, unlucky thirteen. Maybe I shouldn't.

I have zero chance of writing 50,000 words this November, but an idea has been bugging me and maybe I can scribble sections while waiting for buses and planes, and while I am staying in South Carolina.

You can find me as Oldtimer2.
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

cynicalwanderer

Postby cynicalwanderer » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:59 pm

"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Formerly known as rosebud.

cynicalwanderer

Postby cynicalwanderer » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:53 am

Just got my 5,000 word badge. :)

By Jove, it's not easy keeping up the daily targets, is it? I am a day's worth behind at the moment. Got a bit of a headache now, but if it clears I might try and claw back some ground later tonight. So far though I'm really pleased with how the story is coming out and the quality of it.

How's everyone else going?

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Don't worry, you can catch up on the weekends. I'm clomping along at an easy pace, not trying to rush through this time.

Btw it's, onceuponwednesday not onceuponawednesday. :)
The Rule of Three

PreviousNext

Return to Writers' Block Party