[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Oldtimer Happy Birthday!! : Writers' Block Party • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Oldtimer Happy Birthday!!

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
roda havet
Captain

Oldtimer Happy Birthday!!

Postby roda havet » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:37 am

May you have many more to come. Hope your day is going well and it's filled with lots of fun. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Re: Oldtimer Happy Birthday!!

Postby LilliesCarol » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:06 am

Hey Dorothy, you trying to catch up with me? May your special day be one of just ever so many more. You are a joy and a blessing to all who know and love you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOROTHY
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Oldtimer
Colonel

Postby Oldtimer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:30 pm

Thank you very much, Roda and Carol. It's been a wonderful day, so far. I was taken out for breakfast, had lots of cards (e-cards and print) and have just taken delivery of a lovely vase of flowers. I think I'll say tomorrow's my birthday, too! :D
Read samples of my Martian series (by Dorothy Piper) and two romances (by Joni Havel) on Smashwords.
Hard copies of all are on Amazon.

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Postby Rosedarling » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:09 pm

I missed it.

Formerly known as rosebud.

Return to Writers' Block Party