[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
How much do you write per session? : Writers' Block Party • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

How much do you write per session?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
DrG2
Colonel

Re: How much do you write per session?

Postby DrG2 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:56 pm

williamadams

Postby williamadams » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:36 pm

G.E.Plum
Private E-1

Postby G.E.Plum » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:10 pm

cj741126
Private E-1

Postby cj741126 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Five to eight hours a day. Words, 500 to 5000 a day. That all depends on the story, research and if I'm fly plotting (pun) or not. If I have a rough plot at least jotted down then it's closer to the 5k mark or more. There all pure puke but their written.

Pgwhyte
Private E-1

Postby Pgwhyte » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:03 pm

To be honest i never really count them, I spend countless hours pondering over content while typing. Many times i've written a few paragraphs, had to vacate briefly and on return re-read what i have wrote. I manage to do some editing in the process too.

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:31 pm

I tend to write for the length of two albums or about an hour and a half. In that time I'd say my average is about 1000 words an hour.
The Rule of Three

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party