[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
IMPORTANT FACEBOOK MESSAGE : Writers' Block Party • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

IMPORTANT FACEBOOK MESSAGE

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
LilliesCarol
Colonel

IMPORTANT FACEBOOK MESSAGE

Postby LilliesCarol » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:01 am

A FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME. HOPE IT HELPS ALL FACEBOOK USERS. Deadline tomorrow !! THIS MESSAGE IS FOR FACEBOOK USERS ONLY.

Everything you've ever posted ON fACEBOOK becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry.

I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste to be on the safe side.
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

pls
Site Admin

Re: IMPORTANT FACEBOOK MESSAGE

Postby pls » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:09 pm

Sorry, Carol - this is a hoax.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

cynicalwanderer
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby cynicalwanderer » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:41 am

Yes, anything you see on Facebook that ends with a call to action to share the post is generally a chain letter or an outright hoax.
"I've stopped giving advice. Even when people ask for it, they resent getting it." -Ross Macdonald.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 am

Anything you post on Facebook is published in spite of this sill warning.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Loren Killdeer
Private First Class

Postby Loren Killdeer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:25 am

Facebook has really strong and unbreakable laws of privacy. That is what you sign and agree with the terms while signing.

Think of all the problems Mark Z. could have if he suddenly break his own laws.

And, again, any similar message tends to be false. Come on!
“Substitute 'damn' every time you're inclined to write 'very;' your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.”
― Mark Twain

Return to Writers' Block Party