[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Grammarly- proofreading? : Writers' Block Party • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Grammarly- proofreading?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Isa Halley
Private E-1

Re: Grammarly- proofreading?

Postby Isa Halley » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Thanks a lot Mohamed. I admire your approach to language.

Mohamed Ali
Private E-1

Postby Mohamed Ali » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Very happy to oblige. Anytime you need a second pair of eyes on a body of work, I'd be happy to help out too. See you around the forum.

Hannah Spencer
Private E-1

Postby Hannah Spencer » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:10 am

I agree that the human eye is far superior to a program, but a lot of people's grammar is not that good. I admire you for writing in your second language, Isa! If you can get someone who is definitely a grammar pedant to read your work, I think that would be the best, and do all you can to perfect your own skills so eventually you won't need a second opinion. No one has as much investment in your work as yourself!

Noizchild
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Noizchild » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Grammarly isn't really that good for me, to tell you the truth.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

Dreaming Imrryr
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Last edited by Dreaming Imrryr on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dreaming Imrryr
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Dreaming Imrryr
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dreaming Imrryr » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party