[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Anyone else attending ThrillerFest XI? : Writers' Block Party • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Anyone else attending ThrillerFest XI?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
wdarcy
Major

Anyone else attending ThrillerFest XI?

Postby wdarcy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:51 pm

I am curious as to whether anyone else here (besides Terry and myself) is attending ThrillerFest this year, in NYC July 5-9.

I attended two years ago and had a great time. I planned to attend last year, but a medical event intervened and prevented it. I can't wait to attend again this year.

I will be taking a one-day intensive writing class with best-selling author Steve Berry (workshopping the first chapter of my novel-in-progress), pitching my third novel to agents at PitchFest, attending loads of presentations and panel discussions, and hobnobbing with other writers at the cocktail parties and receptions. Looking forward to seeing Terry Rogers again!

So please let me know if you will be attending. I would love to meet other members of this forum face-to-face. :)

--Warren
"Wagner's 'Das Rheingold'" (Oxford 1993). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 1995.

"Elements of Sonata Theory" co-authored with James Hepokoski(Oxford 2006). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 2008.

Rosedarling
Sergeant

Re: Anyone else attending ThrillerFest XI?

Postby Rosedarling » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:32 am

I told Terry a few months ago that I would try to make it there. Unfortunately, I don't have the means to go. Have a good time and say hello to Steve Berry for me. :D Thanks.
Formerly known as rosebud.

Return to Writers' Block Party