[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
What inspires your writing? : Writers' Block Party • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

What inspires your writing?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Zorg
Private E-1

Re: What inspires your writing?

Postby Zorg » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:20 pm

One thing that inspires my writing is that I know I'm not doing what is massively popular or, quite frankly, overdone. No offense, but I see wayyyy too many of the same subject matter or genres posted here or on other forums. And I find myself surprised how I'm allowing music to shape some of my characters.
Wildcat... wild... cat... pow... wildcat...

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:46 am

[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 am

[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party