[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
So . . . how was your day? : Writers' Block Party • Page 6 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

So . . . how was your day?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Noizchild
Lieutenant

Re: So . . . how was your day?

Postby Noizchild » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Helped my aunt move things out of her classroom for the summer.
You ask me what I thought about
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you
I didn't have anything to think about.

-- From "The Love Poems of Marichiko"

LilliesCarol
Colonel

Postby LilliesCarol » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:59 am

How nice, summer vacation for your aunt. Well, I will be taking off for Menaqua, Wi about 180 miles west from where I live for the 4th of July. My oldest daughter is house sitting a home situated on a lake with all the goodies. So we will go boating, and just be lazy for the weekend. The people who own the place have 3 Afghan hounds wh;ich are humungus and need to be fed 3 times a day. One can only take one dog at a time for a walk, as they are so very strong. Oh well, it will be fun to see how Linda takes care of them. She has three more weeks to go and the people will be back from Europe. The man was a former high ranking man in the Army and is taking his wife to places he saw during his tenure in service. Hope all of you have a great 4th and don't eat too many hotdogs. :lol:
Long, long afterward in an oak I found the arrow still unbroke
And the song from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:15 am

I'm busy trying to format my poetry book to self publish on lulu. Hoping to have it all finished by next week. :)
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm still happy that I finally cleaned the vent of my laptop.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

nhope
Lieutenant

Postby nhope » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:40 am

I woke up today with a feeling of off-ness which is morphing into sadness for why, you may ask? I have no idea.

I need a hug.

lifeontherun
Private First Class

Postby lifeontherun » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:05 pm

nhope said, "I need a hug."

Hug for you, nhope. Patience with it, love on the rope; lively little ladies nesting in this.

roda havet
Captain

Postby roda havet » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:34 pm

Nhope, I'm sending lots of hugs and big smiles your way. :D :) :P :mrgreen: Hope your start smiling and feeling happy again soon.
[color=#00BF00]Dream to live, live to dream, and write to love, love to write![/color]

Quoyle
Private First Class

Postby Quoyle » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:12 am

nhope
Lieutenant

Postby nhope » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:22 am

lifeontherun, Roda, and Jowen - thank you for the hugs, such a comfort! Feeling better now. Got home from work, poured a glass of Malbec, made a quick pasta sauce, poured another glass, talked to son, talked to daughter, read one of those books with sounds to grandson. All in all, ended much more joyful than it started.

I wish you all a happy day, full of smiles and pleasant sounds of nature. Grounding is good.

Noizchild
Lieutenant

Postby Noizchild » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Fighting to stay awake.
Before we were lovers.
The answer is easy.
Before I met you

Previous