[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Am I a bad writer? : Writers' Block Party • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Am I a bad writer?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jumbie

RE: Am I a bad writer?

Postby Jumbie » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:16 am

Curious
Lieutenant

Postby Curious » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:05 am

Karls_Mommy

Postby Karls_Mommy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:12 am

yudelka
Captain

Postby yudelka » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:13 am

Catherine
Lieutenant

Postby Catherine » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:01 pm

I've visited too.
But, I, like John, didn't want to be entangled with "membership".
You can never tell what another person's thoughts are or why they think them.
You should not judge your work by the amount of "hits" you receive.
Be depressed because of the weather, or because you broke your favorite dish.
But, don't get discouraged or depressed by the seemingly lack of interest on the blog.
We all hit the low spots too. We learn from them.

By the way, where are the "swamps" of NJ?
I was born in Lakewood. I have no memory of it.
Is that good or bad? lol

Karls_Mommy

Postby Karls_Mommy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:12 pm

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:32 pm

Lakewood isn't North Jersey! I'm in Budd Lake at the edge of Morris County! I went to Stockton State College in the beautiful Pine Barrens. I love the Pine Barrens! I almost took a job in Lakewood once, but the Editor-in-chief was a real pervert and I decided I wasn't that desparate. Small world!

Karls_Mommy

Postby Karls_Mommy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:54 pm

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party