[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
100th post : Writers' Block Party • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

100th post

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

100th post

Postby JABarnes » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:02 pm

JABarnes

100th post

Postby JABarnes » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:02 pm

WooHoo i have finally got my 100th post since joining WD....totally kick butt....

Sheri

RE: 100th post

Postby Sheri » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:18 pm

Ooooh. Postmaster! (respectfully bowing before you, stricken with awe.) We're not worthy...we're not worthy!

Congratulations 100 times to you my friend!

Tell me. I am so curious as to how you were able to put that cool, animated, dog/creature thingy under your name.

I would love to add some personality! Would you be so kind as to share?

Sheri

Aspiring

Postby Aspiring » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:14 am

Way to go! I, for one, am happy to have everybody's wonderful two cents, so keep posting! You're on your way to 200! :)

jasipper
Brigadier General

Postby jasipper » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:14 am

WOOHOO! Congrats, Jay! Keep those posts coming, man. There's always something to say.

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:16 am

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:36 pm

Thanks everybody, I always have a lot to share so i will definitely be around for a while.....

Return to Writers' Block Party