Does anyone know a good website to find agents?

What's going on in your writing world? Connect with the writing community here and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Sheri
Private E-2

RE: Does anyone know a good website to find agents?

Postby Sheri » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:51 pm

It has been a while since I have visited the site but if I recall correctly, on the AAR home page it gives you a link to agents where they give you the option to subscribe. You just enter your name and your email address and click subscribe.

Sheri

Sheri
Private E-2

Postby Sheri » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:12 pm

I revisited the site just now and did a search through. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find an option to subscribe anywhere.

I just went back to my saved email and checked the date on the last news letter I recieved from them. It was last month on the 20th. I connected to the link on the news letter and it took me back to the AAR home page that I had just been on. I tried typing in the http: address that showed up at the bottom of my computer and it told me the "page could not be displayed".

My apologies but I'm not sure how to tell you to do this. I am going to go back to the home page and see if there is any way that I can contact them for instructions and I'll get back to you.

Sheri

Georganna
Brigadier General

Postby Georganna » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:59 am

I've never seen a newsletter available from the AAR.  What they have is a free searchable database of reps.

Sheri
Private E-2

Postby Sheri » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:42 pm

G.,

You are absolutelty right. I was mistaken.

I'm not sure how I got the "mixed up" thing going on but here's the clarification.

Ar4wY,

It is "AAL" instead of AAR. This is the link.

http://people.clemson.edu/~toddp/agents ... oking.html

It's full of many agent's listings however I'm not sure if they offer the news letter anymore since I couldn't find the option to subscribe when I revisited the page.

Still, there are many member's of the AAR listed on this site.

Sorry for all the confusion and I hope this helps you in your search.

Good luck!

Sheri

Ar4wY
Sergeant First Class

Postby Ar4wY » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:48 pm

It's absolutely ok. Thank's for trying to help! But all that searching for the newsletter through the AAR site actually helped me spot a few agents of intrest.

Thanks again for you kindness!

Previous

Return to Writers' Block Party